Start your FREE search today!
If you have a question regarding our service, visit our help page where we have answered frequently asked questions.
Got a voucher?
We no longer accept pre-paid vouchers for lessons, but you can still use our free matching service. If you have a voucher, please contact the voucher vendor to discuss your options.
How does this work?
Choosing the right driving instructor is a hassle most learners would rather do without. We take away the pain by matching your needs with a vetted, local Approved Driving Instructor who fits the bill.
Simply tell us about you and what you’re looking for, and we’ll search our network of independent instructors for a match. If we find one, we’ll introduce you, in the knowledge that they are genuine, suitable and available to begin your journey. If you find an instructor in the meantime, that’s fine too.
There are no hidden catches. We provide this service to you for free by helping to keep our network of instructors busy. Simple.
ADI Network – Instructor Search Terms & Conditions
Please read the following conditions and ensure you’re comfortable with them prior to registering for this service. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of our Service
- This service is designed to pair you with a local, qualified and vetted Approved Driving Instructor (‘ADI’) who matches your requirements. There is no charge for this service,
however you are bound by these terms when making use of it.
- Upon registering your details with us, we will search our database for matching ADIs and contact them directly on your behalf. All ADIs included within this service are self-employed
and are not answerable to the ADI Network. As such, their decision to accept you as a student and their availability to teach is autonomous and ADI Network will not be held responsible
for the decisions made by registered ADIs.
- In the event that an ADI does not accept you immediately, we will retain your details and continue searching for a period of seven days. You will be emailed regularly during our
search with updates. Please add email@example.com to your Safe Senders list within your email program to avoid missing important communications.
- Should we be unable to allocate you to an ADI within 7 days, you may request that we continue the search for you, at which point it will be extended for a further 7 days.
- Lessons must begin from the home address as stipulated on your provisional driving licence, or from your term-time address if you are at university or college, unless otherwise
agreed with the instructor to whom you are assigned.
- Allocation of an instructor does not entitle you to any free or discounted lessons, unless the individual ADI has their own offers / incentives in place at the time of allocation.
Please discuss this, and any other aspect of your training with the allocated instructor directly, before agreeing to tuition, as ADI Network have no influence over the terms of
your agreement with the ADI.
- Your licence needs to be verified prior to commencement of any lessons with your assigned instructor. It is the student's responsibility to set up and provide their assigned
instructor with a "licence check code". Licence check codes can be obtained via the following link:
- All other events are subject to your allocated instructor's own terms and conditions. We recommend that you request these and review them prior to commencement of your first lesson,
before any cancellation terms are enforced. ADI Network is not obliged to resolve any disputes with your instructor once allocation has occurred, and any reallocation or refunds are
actioned on a wholly discretionary basis.
- Instructors reserve the right to refuse to take on a student following an allocation. In the event that your allocated instructor requests deallocation, you will be notified by ADI
Network, at which time we will discuss your options for continued use of our service.
- Failure to respond to an assigned instructor who has attempted to schedule lessons, shall result in the instructor being de-allocated from you. ADI Network reserves the right to
cancel your registration and permanently remove your details from our system.
- We reserve the right to contact you directly at any point by mobile phone or email relating specifically to your registration for the time your registration is active.
In the event that you opt into receiving further communications from ADI Network or carefully selected partners, you may opt out at any time thereafter.
- Complaints should be submitted via email to the director, Mike Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The director shall respond to any complaint within five working days.
- Failing agreement or settlement of a dispute, reference may be made to the DVSA's Registrar of Approved Driving Instructors who will consider the matter and advise accordingly.
- Should the Registrar not be able to settle the dispute he or she may set up a panel, with representatives from the ADI industry, to consider the matter further or advise that the
matter should be referred to the courts or other statutory body to be determined.