Helping Instructors Like You
As an ADI, you have a number of challenges to overcome in your job. You want a full diary, low running costs, efficient admin and something extra for
your clients that sets you apart. Not a lot to ask for, is it?
Mike Simpson - a fellow instructor - started ADI Network in 2011 to help solve these challenges. With a primary focus on student supply and through
special relationships with a range of partners, ADI Network provides a unique, tailored service designed exclusively for UK-based ADIs and PDIs.
Membership is free and non-committal, so you can engage with our service as much or as little as you like. You only pay for the services you want from us.
We're always happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about joining or your existing membership with us.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 759 814 for a chat.
No vouchers or 4 hours? What's changed?
We've listened to the market and to our members. Our new model of membership and benefits relfects what we've heard.
We believe it offers a more suitable solution that provides you with greater control over the pricing you set from Day One,
whilst still offering our unique matching capability that ensures we're the best, easiest and most cost-effective place to find new business
Our service at a glance
Once your membership has been approved by our team, you gain access to three types of service:
Take the hassle out of filling gaps in your diary by accepting new customers who perfectly match your service.
Hand them back if they're not suitable and pay only £15 for each one you book in.
Enjoy a range of cost-saving business and lifestyle perks and offer customers something extra with our exclusive bundle of benefits,
available exclusively to our members.
One-to-one and Community Support
Mike and our team are only a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns regarding your business. In addition, you gain exclusive
access to our private online community for extra support when you want it.
What our members say...
"I would highly recommend registering with ADI Network - you won't regret it."
Val Shuttlewood, ADI
"As an independent instructor it is good to know that you can get a good supply of pupils with no franchise to pay and no contracts.
I would recommend to any independent instructor to join the ADI Network."
Paul Hewitt, ADI
"For anyone trying to build referrals business and fill empty diary spaces this is a good method to use."
David Ashling, ADI
ADI Network Terms & Conditions
The following terms set out what is expected of you and of ADI Network during the course of your membership with us. Please ensure you're comfortable with these terms before you register for membership.
If you're unsure about any aspect of these terms, please contact email@example.com.
Payment for Services
- Membership is free from charges or commitment. However, some of our services, all of which are optional, may be chargeable. You shall be charged for a service only if you choose to accept it,
and the charges to be applied will be made clear to you at the time of acceptance.
- The first time you accept a service for which a fee is to be charged, we will ask you to set up a Direct Debit instruction with ADI Network. Once in place, we will use this instruction to
collect payments from you on a monthly basis in arrears. By accepting these terms, you agree that in the event this Direct Debit instruction is cancelled by you, you remain liable for the
charge and you must pay this outstanding amount to ADI Network via an alternative method. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit until you are sure all outstanding fees have been paid.
- We will endeavour to collect any charges due around the 22nd of each calendar month. For current pricing, further details or if you wish to cancel this or any other aspect of our service,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the 13th of the month to avoid further charges.
If you choose to activate the Student Supply service, the following terms apply:
- We take the security of students very seriously. As such, we require the submission of a valid ADI badge, which will be approved prior to access to opportunities.
It is your responsibility to ensure you supply any replacement ADI badge once your current badge expires.
- Information regarding new student availability will be sent to you by SMS text to the mobile number you have registered with us. Messages are distributed simultaneously and without priority.
You are not obligated to respond to any text message you receive. If you are not the first ADI to respond to a new student opportunity, we will inform you by text message.
You will not be charged for the text messages we send to you, however you may be charged by your network provider for texts you send to us in response.
- Once we have allocated a student to you, all agreements and arrangements made between you and the allocated student supplied by ADI Network are your sole responsibility.
ADI Network will not be held liable for any aspect of your relationship with the allocated student once you have accepted their full details.
- Upon accepting a student, you agree to take all reasonable steps to contact the student within 8 hours of receiving their details.
- Upon contacting the student, you agree to fully qualify the student to ensure you and the student are a suitable match for tuition. You must confirm your pricing, which you are free
to set from the point of allocation, directly with the student. ADI Network will take all reasonable steps to qualify the suitability of a student, however, we do not guarantee suitability.
- In the event that you cannot agree terms with the student, you may take advantage of our ‘Suitability Guarantee’, whereby you may contact us directly to reject the allocation.
This must occur within 72 hours of allocation to ensure avoidance of charges. Should the deallocation occur beyond 72 hours, ADI Network withholds the right to levy a
charge for allocation of the student.
- Whilst we will endeavour to ensure there is a constant supply of matching students available in your area, we do not provide any guarantees of availability. If you find there is a
lack of opportunities available, please contact us to discuss it, as we may be able to tailor our marketing to your specific coverage.
- You will only receive text message notifications regarding availability of students within your area if you have switched this service on. You may activate or suspend these
notifications at any time.
If you choose to take the Benefits Package, the following terms apply:
- In addition to the terms and conditions pertaining to ADI Network, members are also bound by the terms and conditions set out by the third party services included within
the Benefits Package. As the services we provide may alter, please contact us for further details regarding the terms and conditions of all third parties with whom we operate.
- Membership to the Benefits Package is on a rolling monthly agreement and you may opt in or out as you see fit. Should you decide to cancel access to the Benefits Package,
you will continue to benefit from access until the end of the current billing month.
Back to registration form
- Complaints should be submitted via email to the director, Mike Simpson at email@example.com. The director shall respond to any complaint within five working days.
- Failing agreement or settlement of a dispute, reference may be made to the DVSA's Registrar of Approved Driving Instructors who will consider the matter and advise accordingly.
- Should the Registrar not be able to settle the dispute he or she may set up a panel, with representatives from the ADI industry, to consider the matter further or advise that the
matter should be referred to the courts or other statutory body to be determined.